Let our proactive maintenance and monitoring model stabilise your network infrastructure and let you concentrate on your core business functions!
Technetics offers systematic, proactive and realtimenetwork maintenance and monitoring of your your network, servers and workstations which is delivered by our certified technical team.
WHAT DO WE MONITOR?
Every organisation demands a stable and reliable network, but getting there involves a more proactive approach of regular maintenance and monitoring. Here are some of the reasons why every business needs regular and proactive server and workstation maintenance and monitoring:
- Microsoft critical security updates need to be applied at least once a month.
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management.
- Daily use of servers and workstations by your staff can create random network issues.
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery.
- Proactive server and workstation standardisation minimises problems.
- Management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes.
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems.
- Regular optimisation of servers and workstations to increase speed and efficiency.
- Proactive maintenance provides peace of mind that someone is regularly caring for your network.
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimises financial and technical surprises.
WHY DO WE NEED TO MONITOR?
It is easy to think computers are so advanced that they do not have the same problems as other machines. They should work perfectly all the time? The truth is that your computer network is a collection of complex machines and software, communicating simultaneously, performing trillions of calculations, using hundreds of parts and wires, and under constant assault by the processing needs of the applications, unwanted viruses and spyware and their own users.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
For over 14 years Technetics, network maintenance and monitoring has been at the very core of what we deliver for our customers. Complete the form below or call 1300 853 453 to find out how we can help.