Technetics is ready to help you anytime, anywhere!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
With round the clock coverage the Helpdesk team at Technetics is always there to solve any IT problem our clients may have. Our 24 hours, 7 days per week availability means any IT support requests originating after working hours can be dealt with promptly therefore ensuring a solution is reached as quickly as possible. Our clients have multiple avenues by which they can contact our Helpdesk team for assistance but most common are:
- Online Chat
- Client Portal
HOW IS IT USED?
Implementation of an outsourced Helpdesk is incredibly simple through a link to download an agent, informally referred to as the ‘Red T’ which has a dual function in giving our clients the ability to lodge requests but also for our team to fix and monitor any problems that may arise.
Our Service Desk team is led by a Service Delivery Coordinator (SRC) which prioritises and assigns the SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) to each helpdesk ticket and a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who is overseeing the in-house team of engineers. This structure has been developed to ensure clear escalation avenues and monitoring to deliver utmost efficiency and high standard of business outcomes for our clients.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increase Productivity of Your Staff – Have an expert team of Engineers qualified to get you up and running sooner
- Improve Operational Efficiency – No need to employ engineering staff resulting in lower overheads while not compromising quality for a helpdesk available 24/7
- Increase Uptime – Service Level Agreements from 1 hour meaning our team is focused on responding quickly to ensure service tickets can be planned and solved in a timely, thorough and professional manner
- Long Term Benefits – By using a team dedicated to improving your IT environment, you will ensure the eradication of the common ‘band aid’ style approach and promote movement towards long term solutions instead, a positive offshoot of which is the knowledge imparted to your staff on the best practice methods when dealing with technology
- Improve Staff Morale – Customer Service is a focus with a feedback loop to ensure 100% satisfaction at the conclusion of every service ticket to give your staff a friendly approachable person to guide them effortlessly through their technological problem
- Control and Visibility – Technetics enables users to monitor the progress of their service ticket in real-time through the Customer Portal ensuring the site contact has the ability to monitor the process easily should they wish to do so
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Technetics has successfully delivered 24/7 Helpdesk services and IT support in Melbourne for many different organisations that helped them increase their productivity while reducing expenses. Call or complete the form below to find out how can we can help you today.