Safeguard your business from damaging and costly cyber security incidents. Technetics Consulting provides effective incident response services to quickly mitigate incidents, efficiently minimising and reversing the impact of breaches where possible.
Our incident response team helps Australian organisations and businesses in a variety of industries deal with complex and sensitive cyber security incidents. With extensive industry knowledge and a deep understanding of the local threat landscape, you can rely on our team to deal with incidents throughout every stage of the breach response cycle.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our team provides a fast, 24/7 response to any suspected IT breach impacting your organisation, including malware, unauthorised access to your systems, unauthorised payments, data loss or theft and more.
- CONTAINMENT - Our incident response team will limit damage and prevent any further damage from happening by isolating the segment of affected devices, limiting the movement and progression of attacks.
- MONITORING - We work with our partners to help your business regain control and visibility of your network while bringing affected systems back into working order. Our team will carefully validate systems to ensure they are free from compromise.
- ATTACK INVESTIGATION - Gathering relevant information following the attack, such as logs, errors and other resources from intrusion detection systems informs the forensic analysis process by our team as we review causes, impacts and potential mitigation strategies.
- REPORTING - Our team will analyse and document the incident for management and technical teams. We’ll prepare documentation to ensure lessons learned are communicated while detailing a play-by-play review of the incident.
Customised remediation action plans following every incident helps to improve your overall security posture and prevent future breaches.
BENEFITS OF CYBER INCIDENT RESPONSE SERVICES
Now more than ever, organisations and businesses in Australia need to be vigilant with their IT security. Our highly experienced team can defend against known and emerging threats, quickly responding to any attacks and cyber security incidents.
Functioning as an extension to your IT and security teams, we provide peace of mind by quickling addressing and resolving IT security incidents, reducing any disruption to your business and supporting you when you need.
WHY CHOOSE TECHNETICS FOR CYBER INCIDENT RESPONSE SERVICES?
Technetics and our industry partners work to develop and implement a cyber incident response plan that is responsive 24/7 and takes into consideration your unique operational needs. This includes protecting against:
- DESTRUCTIVE ATTACKS - This includes malware attacks, phishing attacks, denial of service attacks and insider threats.
- DATA BREACHES - Exposure of customer data, personally identifiable information and any other sensitive information.
- FINANCIAL ATTACKS - Includes extortion, ransomware, payment card theft and more.
- IP THEFT - Sophisticated theft of intellectual property including trade secrets and other sensitive information.
Our incident response services efficiently triage and contain threats while providing consultation services and forensic investigations of compromised IT infrastructure, services and networks.
Get in touch to find out more about our incident response services. We will answer any questions you have and guide you through the process of getting started. Contact us online or call us on 1300 853 453