Securing your business from cyber attacks is absolutely essential. At Technetics Consulting, we provide in-depth penetration testing services (also known as a pen test) to assess the security of your networks, applications and IT infrastructure.
By simulating a cyber attack, a pen test can detect and manage vulnerabilities that may otherwise be overlooked. Our security technicians are Australian-based, highly experienced and provide efficient pen testing tailored to your organisation’s specific risk profile.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pen tests involve simulating a series of automated and manual cyber attacks. We attempt to breach your network, software, systems and security, uncovering any existing weaknesses and vulnerabilities that could be exploited by bad actors. The process often involves:
- Web application penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Network layer penetration testing
- Physical security penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Social engineering scenario testing
The process is tailored to your organisation’s IT infrastructure and particular risk profile. Our pen tests are carefully designed to avoid any disruptions to your business processes while ensuring all possible vulnerabilities are explored.
HOW IS IT USED?
Following the pen test, our team will deliver a thorough report listing the vulnerabilities and exploits categorised into risk levels. Recommendations for mitigation strategies are provided according to the findings of the cyber-threat landscape of your business, along with guidance on how to address any current outstanding issues.
The outcome and findings of pen tests can vary as much as the tests themselves. Our team will ensure the findings and next steps are clearly defined, with two separate briefing sessions aimed at both management and technical teams within your business.
The technical session will be aimed at system administrators and engineers, where our team will share key technical insights found during the test. The management briefing will provide practical guidelines on how to best mitigateany issues found and align them with your overall IT security and risk management strategy.
BENEFITS OF GETTING A PEN TEST
Pen tests are the best way of testing network security and identifying weak points cybercriminals could exploit. It is an essential aspect of your organisation’s overall cyber security posture. Deploying cyber security professionals in the role of attackers and simulating real life attacks is the most effective way of getting to grips with your current IT security arrangements.
WHY CHOOSE TECHNETICS FOR YOUR PEN TEST?
Technetics has extensive experience providing IT security services to organisations across Australia and offer the following benefits:
- 100% Australian Based Staff – Do not risk outsourcing your pen test overseas. The process requires allowing an intentional breach of your network, systems and security. It is not advisable to let anyone outside of Australia do this. Technetics and our partners are based in Australia and are bound by strict Australian laws while assuring the highest standards of security and privacy.
- Remediation Scan – Detailed remediation scan will be conducted as part of the project which assesses previous findings to identify if existing issues have been successfully remediated. We will independently validate your security posture, giving you full confidence in a solution that meets industry best practice.
- Immediate Start From First Contact - Get a detailed analysis fast with our reliable experts. Make an enquiry today and receive a prompt quote we will then provide a detailed assessment and action plan to ensure your organisation is 100% secure.
INTERNATIONAL SECURITY STANDARDS AFFILIATIONS
You can be assured that penetration testing will follow the International Security Standards that Technetics are aligned with:
- AS ISO/IEC 27001:2015
Information security management systems – Requirements
- AS ISO/IEC 27001:2015
Code of practice for information security controls
- AS ISO/IEC 27001:2015
Risk Management – Guidelines
Our team are OSCP Certified and members of CREST International, ensuring your IT infrastructure is in safe hands.
TECHNETICS - CYBER SECURITY EXPERTS
At Technetics, we provide managed IT services across Australia including IT resourcing, IT security and IT consulting to IT and business consulting firms. We are proud to partner with the world’s best cyber security technology companies to offer the highest quality penetration testing services for:
- ASX listed enterprises
- Software or web developers
- IT or online security professionals
- Small to medium sized businesses
- Government entities
- Project managers
REQUEST A PEN TEST TODAY
Contact our team to request a pen test today. We will respond promptly and answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process. We will connect you to our team to schedule your initial test within your specified timeframes.