HOW DOES IT WORK?
By delivering and managing your Wi-Fi Network via a dashboard in the cloud, you can reduce the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. You can drill down to any access point, create network-wide guest access policies, report on end device types and much more.
- Seamless Corporate Access. Centralised Active Directory or RADIUS authentication means that your corporate registered devices will automatically connect to any of your Wi-Fi access points without having to authenticate each time.
- Built-in, advanced security. Segment wireless users, applications, and devices; secure your network from attacks and enforce the right policies for each class of users. We can also run reports in the Dashboard to check Wi-Fi network policies for PCI compliance and indicate potential gaps.
- Analytics. To ensure you are aware of all activity on your network, data on your managed Wi-Fi network can be viewed in real-time. It shows metrics such as repeat visits, capture rate and dwell time.
- Application Control. You are able to ensure that business critical software is given priority and wasteful bandwidth consumption is eliminated by setting application level policies.
- Guest Wi-Fi. A complete guest solution is achievable without extra appliances, licenses or complex configurations. Guest users can log into your Wi-Fi network through a customisable splash page, with and without passwords, bandwidth limits or time limits and content filtering policies can be applied.