Inject The Power of Virtualisation Into Your Business
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are always looking for new and innovative ways to cut costs, without affecting business output or future growth. Virtualisation dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization. Internal resources are underutilised under the old "one server, one application" model and IT administrators spend too much time managing servers rather than innovating. Our customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines through our Virtualisation Solution.
Key Benefits of Virtualisation:
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware and increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer incidents due to application conflicts
Top 5 Reasons for Virtualisation
- Get more out of your existing resources:
Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy "one application to one server" model with server consolidation.
- Reduce data centre costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio:
Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity:
Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility:
Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve manageability and security:
Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
Contact our customer service team to find out how your business can take advantage of this solution!