Consulting & Design Melbourne
NETWORK CONSULTING & DESIGN SERVICES
Network Consulting and Design services includes conceptualisation, design, customisation, deployment and maintenance of efficient IT networks. With the ever-evolving voice, data and converged network offerings, we work with our clients to optimise and utilize their network to fulfil their business needs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Technetics offers a personalised service catering to unique business goals of every organisation. Our experienced consultants work with clients to understand their current structure, evaluating the needs and future Technology roadmap.
We offer a range of projects and services, including:
- IT strategy and future roadmap planning
- Network architecture and design
- Project management and delivery
- Integration and deployment
- 3rd party Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
HOW IS IT USED? WHO IS IT USED FOR?
Based on your requirements, Network consulting and design services can be utilized to optimize the existing network infrastructure or for new deployments. This holistic consultation encompass a wide range of technologies related to computer equipment, connectivity and interoperability.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Reliability – Our consultants design networks with multiple level of redundancy, so that you are always connected.
- Improved efficiency – Faster and resilient networks makes your staff more efficient, thereby boosting productivity.
- Security – We design networks by ensuring data protection and preventing unauthorized access.
- Compliance – Our certified engineers ensure that your network infrastructure is compliant with the regulatory standards.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Technetics offers a solution based approach to help each client enhance their productivity and operational efficiency by utilizing their complete network potential. With our team of highly experienced and certified professionals, we can help you with all aspects of network consultation/design, including auditing, monitoring, maintenance, enhancement of your network infrastructure.