NETWORK INSTALLATION SERVICES
WHAT CAN WE DO?
Our team can help with all or any aspect of your network installation project:
- Design – plan and design the entire network
- Build – procure all the equipment and built the entire backbone
- Deliver – rollout the entire project nationally or internationally
- Manage – ongoing SLA support, maintenance and management of your network
Every project rollout or multi-site installation we manage involves a dedicated, interdependent team including design consultants, site surveyors, structured cabling installers, certified project managers, and more. This helps ensure your rollout is completed on time, on budget and with little or no downtime. Our engineers have extensive experience in installing, configuring and deploying variety of networks and to suit your business requirements.
INFRASTRUCTURE INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Desktop preparation, installationand deployment
- Windows and Apple Mac systems
- Software installation and configuration
- Server installation and deployment
- Active Directory Domain configuration
- Firewalls and Security
- Ethernet/Cat6 cable runs, cable plugs and sockets
- Switches – Managed, smart and unmanaged
- Routers – Configuration and installation. VLAN’s, VPNs etc.
- Patch Panels
- Wireless Access Points – Wireless survey, installation and configuration including security setup
- Wireless Hotspot and Guest network- Configuration and installation of isolated secure wireless hotspots
STORAGE, POWER AND BACKUP SYSTEMS
- File Servers
- NAS or SAN devices – Configuration and installation
- Data Cabinets
- UPS and Power Generators
- On premise and cloud data backup
COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY
- IP Security Cameras
- Swipe Card and Access Control Systems
- VOIP Phone systems
HOW CAN WE HELP?
For over 14 years Technetics has successfully delivered large number of network installation projects that required project completion with minimal business disruption. Call today for more information or to schedule your free consultation.