Backup and Disaster Recovery
Your Data Backed Up?
Disaster Recovery Plan In Place?
Recent studies show that most businesses that suffer data loss due to an insufficient Disaster Recovery Plan usually go out of business within 12 months. Do not become a statistic, protect your data today!
TechLive Backup and Disaster Recovery (TBDR) provides real-time automated disk remote backup, disk imaging, file level remote backup and bare metal restore for Windows servers and workstations. Unlike conventional file-based only products, TBDR creates an image of the entire system state - including operating system, business applications, user settings, drivers and data - giving our engineers the framework to completely rebuild a downed system in less than an hour.
- Fully-automated real-time backup
- Fully-automated off-site replication
- Fast and easy recoveries
Efficient backup cycles
- Full or incremental backups can be scheduled regularly or on demand.
- Incremental backups are conducted efficiently on reliable disk media, shortening the backup cycle dramatically.
- Automatic discovery technology ensures that all systems on the network are reliably backed up, leaving no systems and no data unprotected.
- TBDR works in the background without requiring a system shutdown or interruption to end users, making sure that all servers and workstations are always available.
- Complete restores in under one hour whether you need to recover a single file, restore a crashed workstation or completely restore a system from bare metal in the event of a disaster.
- Through point-in-time imaging, TBDR can restore any system to its latest state, including operating system, business applications, data and user settings.
- Systems can be completely restored in less than one hour, dramatically minimizing downtime and helping to get employees back up and running quickly.
Key Benefits of TBDR:
- Complete integrated solution that protects all Windows servers and workstations in a distributed IT environment
- Intuitive management reduces administrator workload and backup costs
- Central Web-based administration of all features, including event schedung, remote backup status and reporting
- Remote backup administration and automation eliminates on-site visits
- Efficient remote backup software ensures that all backups will be completed in the backup window
- Consolidated and easy-to-read alerts for failed cycles
- Universal restore for recoveries to dissimilar hardware or virtual machines
Contact our customer service team to find out how your business can take advantage of this solution!