Technetics is a multi-award winning IT company who has been recognised as one of the world’s top 500 Managed Service Providers for the last two years. Although Technetics is an established market authority they are experiencing another faze of rapid growth and have some exciting openings for motivated individuals to be part of a high achieving team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to kick start their career and progress quickly.
The successful candidate will be working in the Managed IT Services division of Technetics which provides full support and management of our clients IT infrastructure using cloud and hybrid solutions. We are not seeking IT gurus but graduates that have outstanding people skills and the capability to be taught how to sell solutions to resolve business challenges. We have a proven methodology that will enable you to be successful while being a part of a growing Industry with the financial rewards to match.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting new clients through cold calling and face to face interaction
- Management of the initial prospecting process
- Mapping solutions to potential clients based on their business requirements
- Pipeline mining and management through Technetics CRM
- Working with the marketing department to develop new initiatives
- Meeting with suppliers to discover new market offerings
- Reporting to Directors on weekly and monthly activities
- University degree in a Business discipline is preferred but not essential
- Competitive and “no second best” streak
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply – no experience necessary
- Circa $44k Base Package + Uncapped & Trailing Commission
- Industry leading upfront and trailing commission structure
- Internal and External Sales Training will be provided
We offer a professional, friendly and motivating working environment. We will provide all the necessary training on our services and solutions to the successful candidate. Applicants with the appropriate leadership skills will be mentored to build their own team.
The ideal person would be an individual who is motivated by being around other high achievers while striving to be the best in their field.
If the above sounds like your ideal role then please apply. We would love to hear from you!
To apply please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted